Friday, March 25, 2016

WASTED LIVES; BLOG # 2025; MARCH 25, 2016






THE MESSAGE:

I WONDER...




ME TOO!













1. 
WOULD THE WORLD BE SIGNIFICANTLY DIFFERENT WITHOUT HITLER & STALIN?
















2. WAS OBAMA RIGHT OR WRONG?....



Senator Barack Obama said in his first presidential campaign news conference that the lives of U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq were “wasted.” He quickly retracted the statement, and later apologized to anybody he offended.






3. GOMEZ TELLS IT LIKE IT IS.....FOR HER



Selena Gomez Says "I wasted a year of my life dating one of my famous ex-boyfriends." BTW it was not the Bieb!










4. ZYGMUNT BAUMAN'S CONCEPT


Bauman writes about wasted lives, the ‘superfluous’ populations of migrants, refugees and other outcasts. He claims that these superfluous people are an inevitable outcome of modernization. It is an unavoidable side-effect of economic progress and the quest for order which are characteristics of modernity.









5. TED BUNDY, THE PERSONIFICATION OF A WASTED LIFE?

A law student who raped and murdered more than 35 women in six U.S. states; escaped from prison twice before being executed in 1989.









6. NANNIE DOSS.  MAYBE SHE DESERVES THE TITLE.

Also known as "The Giggling Granny" and "The Jolly Black Widow"; she was a serial killer who killed 11 family members by poisoning.



7. RHONDA BELLE MARTIN.  COME ON BOYS EACH YOUR DINNER!



An Alabama poisoner who murdered six family members. She was suspected of poisoning at least nine. Rhonda was executed in 1957.





8.OTHER CONCEPTS OF WASTE IN OUR LIVES
  • No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. Aesop.
  • A day without laughter is a day wasted. Charlie Chaplin.
  • The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell.
  • I regret those times when I've chosen the dark side. I've wasted enough time not being happy. Jessica Lange.
  • A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. Muhammad Ali.
  • The meaning of life. The wasted years of life. The poor choices of life. God answers the mess of life with one word: 'grace.' Max Lucado.
  • I wasted time, and now doth time waste me. William Shakespeare.
  • When I was young, I kissed my first woman and smoked my first cigarette on the same day. Believe me, never since have I wasted any more time on tobacco. Arturo Toscanini.





9. I BELIEVE THE REAL DESCRIPTION OF A WASTED LIFE IS FOUND IN ANALYZING THE INTERNAL FEELINGS, EXPRESSIONS AND RESULTING BEHAVIOURS OF AN INDIVIDUAL.

THEY CALLED HIM TEACHER?

I am reminded of a man filled with jealousy, ill-will, hostility, bitterness and resentment. He is no longer with us and is, most likely, not remembered fondly by many. He did manage to win the companionship  or perhaps the consternation of a few souls incapable of grasping the true qualities of leadership, co-operation, acceptance and compassion. It is unknown to me why, how or when he developed into such a misanthrope. In his mind you were classified as ‘a fine fellow’, a ‘yes man’, an overly enthusiastic proponent for betterment or simply an individual in possession of worthless ideals. This man must have lived and died in a state of loneliness and confusion. For me he represents the perfect example of A LIFE WASTED. “HE COULD'A BIN SOMEBODY.” I only wish some good was interred with his bones!

EVERY SUICIDE BOMBER.

All of the virgins have been used up.





THE QUESTION:


What drives you to do what you do? What motivates you?











 THE QUOTE:





If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. John Quincy Adams




THE LAURELS:

TO DEAN MARTIN A GREAT SINGER, ACTOR AND RAGAZZO ITALIANO



























THE CLIP:



No comments: